The summer reading program has official opened! Here's the scoop:
- The program is for anyone from age three through sixth grade.
- There are two categories: "Independent Reader" and "Read To Me", and the rules are the same for both groups.
- You measure the amount of time that you spend reading.
- The reading logs measure time in 20-minute blocks.
- There's a new prize every time you read a total of 3 hours.
Need some help finding a great book? Just ask the librarians! We have tons of ideas to get you started.